in the World is...
6. Ada Elizabeth Rightmire and Marion Sylvester Stradley
(Ada Elizabeth4, William3, Benjamin2, James1, Sr.)
(4) Ada Elizabeth Rightmire was born January
1, 1866 in Walnut Bureau Illinois. She married Marion Sylvester
Stradley on December 15, 1885 in Afton, Iowa. Ada died on October
17, 1942 in Shannon City, Iowa. They had six children.
(5) Lillian Margaret Stradley, born on January
1, 1887. Lillian married William Jones on January 9, 1911.
(5) Dessie Mae Stradley, born on April 16,
1889. Dessie May married Royce E. Waln on May 13, 1913.
(5) Rose Iva Stradley, born the twin sister
of Robert Ira on February 28, 1892. Rose married Thomas Jones
on March 17, 1916. Rose died on June 2, 1967.
(5) Robert Ira Stradley, Rose Iva's twin
brother, was born on February 28, 1892. Robert married Stella
Blanche Wilson on February 20, 1913 in Creston Co, Shannon City,
Union, Iowa. Robert died on November 26, 1973. Robert and Stella had
(6) Zayda Lavonne Stradley, born 1913;
married Caroll Cain.
(6) Lloyd Everette Stradley, born 1915; married Virginia
(6) Marvin Willis Stradley, born 1917; married Dorothy
(6) Vonda Lavera Stradley, born in 1922; married Clarence
(6) Irma Mae Stradley, born 1929; married Leonard
Carl Miller. She is a very active person in the email genealogy
group studying "our James Rightmire, Sr." family. Irma and
Leonard have three children:
(7) Edward Ray Miller, born1947; married Penny
(7) Carolyn Marie Miller, born 1950; married Daniel Scott
(7) Steven Mark Miller, born 1957; married Donna Rae
(5) Clyde McKinley Stradley, born December 8, 1897 in
Shannon City, Iowa. Clyde married Caroline Angeline Miller on January
18, 1922 in Shannon City, Iowa. He died on July 29, 1983.
(5) Velma Faye Stradley was born December
14, 1905. Velma married Jesse Lee Downing on December 1, 1924. She died
on February 2, 1981.